For Self-Pay Rates, please click here
DRH Imaging is a state-of-the-art outpatient facility, specifically designed to meet your diagnostic and imaging needs. We want you to take advantage of DRH Imaging's quick and comfortable services.
• Located on Duncan Regional Hospital's campus, DRH Imaging is easily accessible from Elk Avenue
• Parking only a few feet from the front door
• Register immediately as you enter
• Relax in a comforting atmosphere, rarely waiting more than 5 to 10 minutes for appointment
• Friendly staff who will go above and beyond to meet your expectations
The center includes top-of-the line open-style MRI, state-of-the-art CT scanning as well as new ultrasound units, digital x-ray, digital 3D mammography, and breast MRI equipment that represents over a $3 million investment in providing diagnostic care found nowhere else in southwestern Oklahoma. DRH Imaging employs only skilled technologists who are credentialed in their respective fields. Our experienced staff is available to you and your physician for prompt scheduling and personalized attention as it relates to your imaging needs.
DRH Imaging is nationally recognized as a Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence. This designation is through NQMBC, a quality initiative of the National Consortium of Breast Centers. We offer the latest in breast technology including our 3D Mammogram and Breast MRI capability. A physician’s order is not required for a screening mammogram. According to the American Cancer Society, “Yearly mammograms are recommended starting at age 40 and continuing for as long as a woman is in good health.” When you arrive for your annual screening mammogram, we will gather information from you and perform a breast cancer risk assessment, using the risk assessment tool from the National Cancer Institute: www.cancer.gov/bcrisktool/ You and your healthcare provider will be notified if you have a 20% or higher risk than average. If you are determined to be in the high risk category, you and your doctor can decide whether to take advantage of additional recommended screening with an annual breast MRI, in addition to your yearly mammogram.
Your Baby…Your Miracle:
DRH Imaging offers a unique experience for the expecting parents and their extended family. Enjoy your 2D Obstetric ultrasound in a spacious, comfortable, home like setting. Make some memories and share your first glimpse of baby, with those you choose to invite into our ultrasound suite.
Self Referral Screening Exams:
DRH Imaging offers several self-referral screening exams those who wish to be proactive about their health and wellness. A doctor’s order is NOT required for these exams.
• Ultrasound Scan of Carotid Arteries & Aorta Screening
• Lung Cancer Screening - If you are a current of past smoker, you may be entitled to one free smoker’s lung screening exam
• Mammography; Digital & 3D - Tomosynthesis
• Obstetrical 2D Ultrasounds
• Heart Scan (Coronary Artery Calcium Score) - Performed in our Radiology Department
• MRI Brain Tumor & Aneurysm Screening – Performed in our Radiology Department