Personal Response and Support Services
A project of Duncan Regional Hospital Auxiliary
With Lifeline, your loved ones can rest assured that you're safe, secure, and happy in your home. If you do need help, lifeline will call the right kind of help for you. It may mean dispatching an ambulance or simply asking your neighbor to look in on you. Philips Lifeline provides 24-hour medical alert services to more than 700,000 subscribers in the USA and Canada. Subscribers are senior citizens with medical or age-related conditions and others needed assistance. The company connects these seniors to suitable support from neighbors, friends, family caregivers or emergency services in the community. The subscriber can summons help by simply pressing a portable, lightweight, waterproof button worn as a pendant or wrist strap, which activates the CarePartner Communicator and dials the Lifeline Response Center, where caring and extensively trained Personal Response Associates (PRA) are available 24 hours a day. The PRA assesses the situation and quickly sends personal support. Since 1974, Philips Lifeline has provided this service to nearly six million persons across North America.
Products and Services:
CarePartner Telephone with Reminders - A senior friendly 2-in-1 unit that's a phone and two-way communicator with enhanced features.
- CarePartner Basic Unit - This unit works with your existing telephone and offers all the benefits of 24-hour medical alert service, with two-way voice communication.
- Classic Pendant Personal Help Button - A simple touch of the medical alert button gives users access to fast assistance. It wears like jewelry with a simple, understated pendant design that Lifeline users may adjust to whatever length they desire, and it is waterproof.
- Slimline Personal Help Button - Weighs less than 1/2 ounce (half as much as other medical alert buttons) and is waterproof so it can be worn in the shower or bath, where accidents can occur. This button can be worn as an adjustable pendant design or a modern looking wristband.
- Voice Extension 68XT - A secondary speakerphone designed for subscribers who live in large or multistory homes. This accessory gives subscribers the ability to speak with the Lifeline Response center when they are in a remote area of their home during a Help Call.
- AutoAlert-Lifeline with Auto Alert is the ONLY medical alert pendant that can call for help even when subscribers can't. The AutoAlert help button incorporates advanced technology into a pendant style help button that can automatically place a call for hlep when a possible fall is detected. It is waterproof and comfortable.
Third-Party Notify Service provides fax notification to a third party, such as physician or home health nurse in the event of an incident.
While people choose Philips Lifeline for a number of reasons, they remain subscribers largely because of the caring response they get from Lifeline Monitors every time they push their help buttons.
Philips Lifeline takes the time to learn all about you. So when you press your help button, the highly trained Lifeline Monitor who answers your call knows your special needs and interests before you say a word. Your health and well-being are our only concern. We're always there when you need us.
The service requires a $40.00 installation fee, but there are two systems to choose from:
With Landline Phone - -$29.95/month
Wirelss (no landline phone) - $40.00/month
Auto Alert System:
(Auto Alert button can detect a fall)
With Landline Phone - $40.00/month
Wireless (no landline phone) - $55.00/month
For more information, please call 580-252-4700 or click here
To see the video about LifeLine services, please click here