At Your Request
Room Service Dining by Sodexo
Enjoyable quality meals individually prepared for our patients!
With Sodexo’s At Your Request – Room Service Dining each patient will enjoy a unique dining experience similar to hotel room service. What makes it so special is each patient can order off their menu, what the want, when they want, as long as the kitchen is open. There are built-in safeguards in our software to ensure each patient meets the dietary restrictions and nutritional needs with each order. The individual meals are prepared and delivered to the patient within 45 minutes of the time the patient places and order. This will all result in a better satisfied patient, happier nursing teams and less food waste.
This program puts the patient first. The At Your Request – Room Service Dining program has so many positive components. We’ve highlighted just some of them:
- Provides the patient with the freshest foods
- Results in greater patient satisfaction
- Allows the patient to eat when he/she desires
- Focuses on what the patient eats vs. what the patient receives
- Is based on a Total Quality approach to patient feeding and service
- Has been thoroughly field tested in over 500 hospitals across the U.S.
- Presents a professional presentation from menu to tray
This program is designed to enhance the patient experience. The program was developed to create a better dining experience. Some of the many patient benefits include:
- Heightened level of customer service
- Patients can order their own meal selections starting with their first meal after admission
- Absolute product freshness
- At Your Request meals are prepared after the patient places their order.
- Improved nutritional intake
- Patient often eat more; therefore, nutritional intake is substantially improved and may result in accelerated healing
This is a hospital patient feeding system that has been embraced by the entire staff and administration. Many of our team members are involved to making it a success.
At Your Request, Room Service is not only good for the patients but also good for the team members and hospital.
Watch our video here